Personal service from a Family Business and Team that cares
- Stephanie is a highly qualified and caring individual who has undergone extensive professional development to enable her to care for Perth families
- The practice is built on the ideology of “Personal Service and Genuine Care”, and treating patients like they are our extended family.
- The practice is located at Innaloo Megacentre which is easily accessible with ample parking.
- Cooper and Lourie Family Podiatry is now servicing Innaloo, Karrinyup, Osbourne Park, Nollamara, Tuart Hill, Doubleview, Stirling, Scarborough, Mount Hawthorn, Wembley, Wembley Downs, Woodlands, City Beach, Herdsman, Churchlands, Gwelup, Glendalough, Balcatta and Carine!
Dr. Stephanie Cooper B.Pod.M | Podiatrist
Low Level Laser Therapy, Custom Orthotics, Heel Pain, Bunions
Stephanie completed her Bachelor of Podiatric Medicine at The University of Western Australia. Prior to entering Podiatry, she studied 2 years of a double Health Science and Commerce Bachelors degree which provided her with a well rounded education and solid anatomical foundation to excel in her Podiatric Medicine studies. Throughout her degree, she received consistently high marks for both the clinical and academic components of her course. With this, she was awarded The Athlete’s Foot Prize in Excellence in the Bachelor of Podiatric Medicine (Level 3) and The Podiatrists Registration Board of WA Prize (Level 4) whereby she had the highest weighted grade point average for the 3rd and 4th years of her degree.
Her passion and enthusiasm for Podiatry is consistently demonstrated in her attendance to an impressive number of continuing professional development events including conferences, workshops, seminars and lectures. By doing this, Stephanie feels that it ensures she remains up to date with the most current level of practice to enable her to provide you with the best and most effective solutions to your Podiatric problems.
Stephanie loves all aspects of podiatry and has a passion for fixing musculoskeletal pain, especially pain from heel spurs (heel pain) and bunions. In her spare time, she loves catching up with her friends over walks and coffee, staying active and drawing.
My Mission Statement
- What I really love about being a health care provider is being able to provide the people who come and see me with education about how they can make themselves healthier and more active.
- I am extremely passionate about learning about the anatomy and pathology of the lower leg and foot so that I can help educate you on how to best take care of your feet or your family member’s feet.
- What many people don’t realise is that your feet are one of the most important parts of your body and as a result if things start going wrong with them, or if you ignore problems when they first start nipping at your feet, then it can have quite a negative impact on your day to day mood and your ability to carry on doing the activities that you love to do.
- My job is to help you achieve great feats with great feet. If you come to see me, I will treat you as if you are my own family or friends.
- I will strive to provide you with the best level of care that I know how or seek out the answers for you when you have been told there’s nothing that can be done or that you should just put up with the pain.
If you would like to make an appointment with Stephanie you can do so by calling the Innaloo practice on (08) 92428566.