Our Podiatry Services are Exceptional Value
- Stephanie takes more time for consultations than many other Podiatrists to ensure your needs are heard and delivered to provide you with the best and most practical solutions to any of your podiatry related problems.
- Stephanie places emphasis on individualised patient centered care to enhance your quality of life.
- Stephanie can provide you with foot orthotics and insoles to suit your budget and activity requirements.
- Stephanie has the most technologically advanced Podiatry treatments in Perth to ensure the health of your feet.
- Cooper and Lourie have eftpos and Hicaps facilities onsite to allow you to conveniently claim your health insurance and Medicare rebates at the time of your consultation. This saves you from needing to make a trip to your local health fund or Medicare branch to manually lodge a claim.
Stephanie is able to claim rebates from:
- In order to gain Podiatry service rebates from Medicare you must be deemed eligible by your local GP.
- If you suffer from a chronic illness such as diabetes, peripheral arterial disease and inflammatory arthritis you may be eligble for an enhanced primary care program (EPC). To find out if you are eligible for an EPC plan make an appointment with your local GP.
Department of Veterans’ Affairs
- If you hold a DVA gold card, you are eligible for ongoing podiatry services, footwear and custom orthotics rebates from the Department of Veterans’ Affairs.
Private Health Insurance Funds
- Stephanie is able to claim private health insurance rebates for Podiatry services at the time of consultation.
- If you have private health insurance, contact your local branch to detemine the level of rebate you are eligible for podiatry services.
Stephanie has formed partnerships with Perths local:
- Podiatric Surgeons
- General Practitioners
- Occupational Therapists
- Shoe Stores and Boot Makers
This ensures that you receive the highest level of care which is well rounded and individualised for your needs.