If you are experiencing lower limb pain and discomfort, a podiatrist will often perform a thorough biomechanical assessment to examine your foot type and function when you are standing, walking and running. During the biomechancial examination, Stephanie will take a range of measurements to determine areas of tight musculature and any insufficiencies that may be causing your symptoms. Stephanie has invested in the latest biomechanical assessment technology to enable an in depth biomechanical analysis of your lower limb function.
Computerised Video Gait (walking) Analysis
- Stephanie has technology on site that enables the recording and measurment of your foot shape and function while you are walking and running.
- This allows Stephanie to perform an indepth analysis of your walking patterns to enable her to provide you with the best solutions for your podiatric problems.
TOG Gaitscan Pressure Platform
- Stephanie has also invested in technology that allows her to visualise your plantar pressures when you are standing, walking and running
- This technology allows her to identify areas of high pressure on the soles of your feet that may be causing your symptoms as well as underlying soft tissue damage.
- This acts as an educational tool as well as a baseline to compare improvements in your foot function following treatment and orthotics.
- The TOG Gaitscan also allows for comparisons to be made before and after the implementation of treatment and orthotics.