- Cooper and Lourie are now offering comprehensive podiatry services straight to your door with our new Virtual (or online) Podiatry consultations.
- This is a platform that connects high quality podiatry care with those who can’t access face to face Podiatrists.
- Whether it’s due to your location, your job or your circumstances, Let us help you get back up on your feet from the comfort of your home or office.
- Our Services are available Australia wide to anyone who has an internet connection and access to video conferencing programs such as Skype or an iphone that has Facetime
- To view our Cooper and Lourie Virtual Podiatry website please follow the link here
Why choose an online virtual podiatry consultation?
Virtual consultations are great for a number of reason:
- Say goodbye to travel and waiting room times. As these appointments take place over video calls such as Skype or Facetime, you can now have access to quality podiatry care without having to leave your house.
- We offer after hours appointments for virtual podiatry consultations so you don’t have to take time away from work to get your feet looked after
- If you live far away from a podiatrist this is a great way to get the help you need in a timely manner
- We run on time
What is involved in an online virtual podiatry consultation?
- With current technology, virtual podiatry consultations can be conducted in a similar nature to appointments that take place in a clinical setting.
- If you’re problem can be suitably managed with an online virtual podiatry consultation you can purchase and book an appointment to see Stephanie by clicking the link here
- Following this you will be sent a questionnaire to fill out as well as instructions on how to video and photograph your feet so that the podiatrist can see how your feet are functioning during standing and walking.
- The Podiatrist will then spend time before your appointment evaluating the questionnaire, video and photos so that they have a good idea on the source of your symptoms.
- During the online consultation the podiatrist will guide you through ways to palpate (or feel) certain structures in your feet as well as dynamic tests that can be done to confirm the presence of a given pathology or condition.
- Once the reason for your symptoms has been established, the podiatrist will develop a treatment plan that’s tailored to your needs
- This may include targeted stretches, footwear education, foot strapping and more.
- During the consultation you will be given the opportunities to ask the podiatrist any questions relating to your condition and treatment plan and the podiatrist will also show you how to go through and perform the treatment recommendations.
- Following the consultation the podiatrist will provide you with a written report of the findings and treatment recommendations for your records (allow up to 24 hours following the consult to receive this)
- Read our detailed FAQ’s to learn more about our virtual podiatry consultation service.
- If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact Dr. Stephanie Cooper on 0448242856. She would be happy to help you.