Are you currently pregnant and suffering from foot and leg pain? You’re not alone.
Although foot pain is an extremely common problem affecting pregnant ladies it is often overlooked.
The good news is that if you ARE suffering from pregnancy related foot and ankle pain there are many things we can do to alleviate your symptoms.
We can offer you a number of safe and effective treatments that can relieve your pain including:
- Pain relieving foot orthotics/insoles that can be made so thin that you can fit them into almost any shoe
- Targeted stretching programs
- Professional advise that is tailored to your needs
- and much more!
If you are suffering from the following problems, you would benefit from seeing us:
- Foot pain
- heel and arch pain/plantar fasciitis
- Flat feet that are progressively worsening
- Tired and achy feet
- Leg and foot cramps
- Swelling in the feet and ankles
- Pain that extends to your shins, knees, hips or lower back
At our Innaloo practice, our Podiatrist Dr Stephanie Cooper is passionate about helping you on your exciting journey to motherhood. She would love to help alleviate your foot pain so that you can enjoy this beautiful time in your life.
If you have any questions you can contact Dr Cooper directly by calling 0448 242 856. She would be happy to answer and questions and queries you have about your foot health.
If you would like to book an appointment at our Innaloo Clinic located in Westfield Innaloo, you can call our practice on 9446 1887 to book a time a see Dr Cooper
We look forward to hearing from you!
What suburbs do you service?
- If you have pregnancy related foot pain and live in the Perth Metro Area we would love to see you!
Our practice is based in Innaloo so if you live in the following suburbs, our clinic is no more than a 10 minute drive away from your home:
- Osborne Park